Saturday, September 17, 2011

Twizzle Berries and Little Green Fairies!

This one goes out to my dead homies, aka Megan.
It has been forever since I posted* and I won't lie.  It makes me feel guilty.
*NOTE: See forever = 2 months


Back when I was living in Minnesota I had a funny idea for the start of September, that for a whole month/year/whatever I was going to take a picture of myself first thing in the morning and post that on here, and I would change this into a blog almost entirely focused on my bed head.  For at least that period of time.  Then I'd change it later when I felt inspired.
***
School is going great!
Oh wait, you didn't know I was at school now?  OK, fine, I'll rewind...


First I was at home for the seven week break which was quite fantastic!  I got to hang out with lots of old, good friends, see some friends but NOT hang out with them, and even go on a fantastic date or two.


Now I'm out at school! (Refer to line #8)
***
I have come to deal with the fact that when it comes to relationships I am probably the equivalent of a high school female...
I see something I like, I go for it, and I get stuck on it, no matter the outcome.


FOR INSTANCE!


I have liked quite a few girls over the last couple years, but I have really liked one most of all, and I am rather stuck on her and anyone else just kinda seems sub-par.  I know it's a bad thing to do, but I do it anyway.  I can't help it.  Shut up.
***
I felt genuine school-related stress for the first time the other day...
After a day of classes and seeing syllabusi (plural syllabus) I thought to myself, "Self, how are you going to do this?!  You need to get a job, do well in school, AND get married?  What were you thinking?"  And then I went to sleep and woke up feeling great.
When I sleep lately I dream of the girl previously mentioned who I am stuck on, so I am able to feel refreshed and happy whenever I wake up.  Even if to nasty alarms and such...
ANYWHO...
Ya, so life is good.

The only thing I can really be unhappy about right now (that's out of my control) is my calling as FHE Dad again...I dislike this calling, and yet I am once again placed in it.  Apparently there is still a lesson for me to learn.  HARUMPH.


I need to go on more dates.  That's something I can control and would make me happier possibly.
***
I am mucho sleepy...passing out now.


~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment