Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nightly Ninjas

Once upon a time I was doing that whole alphabet blog thing.
Then I stopped.
Now it is time to start again.
I left off on N.
***
Nights in Rexburg usually end in one of two ways...
CRAZINESS
or
Nothing.
It seems I am either sitting around just waiting to go to bed OR I am involved in so much hectic craziness that I can't keep my head on straight.
Let's take last night as an example...
My original plans:
-Have bonfire

-Invite new FHE family
-Rest peacefully
or
-Run
However, I should have known that what I intend to do never happens.
My new plans:
-Friend comes over expecting to watch movie she assumed was on Netflix
-Friend brings OTHER friend who brings pet turtle
-Movie is not on Netflix
-Find other movie on Netflix
-Watch movie
-Friend who is sleeping on couch invites friends over
-SURROUNDEDBYSTRANGERS in my own townhouse
-Strangers(and friends) leave at midnight
-Sleep for small amount of time before early class. :'(

Blargh.
Luckily I was able to get up this morning and enjoy a better breakfast than usual.  AND get to campus on time for my 8AM class...
WHICHWASCANCELLED.  But no one told all of the students in the class...so we sat around for a while before the Psychology Office secretary came in and told us that our teacher wasn't here and we could leave.

Double blargh.

Now I am going to be productive.

So I'm not really good at this whole alphabet thing.

I may just give up on it and go back to my normal nightly rantings and ravings.

Note to self:
Don't get discouraged!


~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment