Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hindsight

Not that I am not absolutely stoked about my current romantic situation, because I am, but why do we always find out someone liked us AFTER the fact?

My mom is the Stake Relief Society President, and so she gets to go around to all the different ward conferences and such.
Today she was in my old singles ward in Minnesota.  After all the meetings were over and such she got talking to the Bishop's wife for a while.
APPARENTLY he thought that I was the bee's knees.  Which is cool, I suppose.
It also explains why he asks me when I'm coming back to the ward every time I stop in for any period of time.
I'm kind of a big deal.

BUT, that's not the only piece of information my mother procured.
The Bishop's wife also told my mom that a lot of the ladyfolk in the ward had a thing for me.
"News to me!" I told my momma.
Now, of course, this could be good, old, lady banter, but it could also be true information!
The world may never know.
Unfortunately next time I go back to that ward I have to look the Bishop in the face and say I will never be coming back to that ward.
That will be a sad day for them.  But an amazing day for me.

C'est la vie!
I'm extremely glad that I found a girl who WAS willing to express her interest.  Good luck to the rest, but I've found the best.
POEMS

Now back to my highly exhilarating job.
yay.

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment