Monday, February 4, 2013

Treater Pressure

A friend of mine posted a little while saying (in paraphrase) when your life gets busy and exciting you have very little time to blog.
Let me tell you how true this is...
[_________________________________] <--this a="" font="" for="" hich="" internet="" is="" lot="" the="" true.="">

So many awesome things have been happening that I could have made amazing posts about, but since so many things were going on, I had no time!

It all started November 31st...
There was a girl I had met at the beginning of the semester.  Her name was/is Crystal, and while I thought she was pretty I didn't think much of it because she was dating some other guy(who seemed really nice).
I had a semester of general loneliness probably due to my total ineptitude when dealing with the ladyfolk.
November 31st I saw this girl, and I asked her roommate(my good friend Kim) if she was still dating that guy.  She said no, so I got her phone number.
We started texting and the next day we had our first date.
First I went over to her apartment complex to play Rock Band with her and some of our other friends.(That's not the date, don't worry.)
She came over for our amazing fondue and movie night we had in our apartment that night.
We spent every day together until I had to leave to go home for Christmas break.
We talked frequently over the break, and the plan was for me to go work in North Dakota at the end of it(early January) so I should be able to see her a couple weeks after that.
Well work got pushed back...
It looked like I wouldn't see her until mid-February.  And that was not ok with me.
So two Fridays ago I got in to my car in Woodbury, Minnesota and proceded to drive 16 hours by myself to get to Rexburg around noon that Saturday.  She had no idea.  If I was romantic I would have had flowers...C'est La Vie.  She seemed to be plenty happy just to see me.
We spent a week together and talked about SO very many things...
**SPOILER ALERT**
Keep an eye out for August 9th or 10th
**END SPOILERS**
Now I am in North Dakota, working in the oil fields.
Making an insane amount of money...
Away from my girlfriend.

H'm...when written out that really didn't seem like as much as I thought it would be.
There was more, I promise...but that will suffice for now.

I can't wait to get back to Rexburg and see her again...

~Boy

P.S. Here's the video proof.

P.P.S. I officially like country now... :(
My favorite right now?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST! I was confused when I say your pictures of you and a girl at the paint party (I think it was that) because I thought you weren't here this semester. Now it all makes sense. I am SO SO SO happy for you. I love love and just want everyone to be so happy in love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's pretty great.
      I am equally happy for you and your rock awesome love! :)

      Delete