Saturday, April 14, 2012

Albert in a Can

In my scoping of the interwebs today I found that one of my super cool friends started posting her way through the alphabet, letting the the letter of the day determine what she posted about.
ITHOUGHTTHISWASAGOODIDEA!!!
So I decided to steal it...
***
Today's post is brought to you by the letter "A".

The message of the day is All is safely gathered in.
This is a title of a publication put out by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints about proper fund management.  Today, however, it applies to my vision of one of my best friends Luke and his soon-to-be wife Caitlin.
My friends and I have been road-tripping around California for almost the last week.  Today we finally arrived at our destination in Riverside with Caitlin and her family.  Seeing Luke together with his family, in-laws, and future wifey made me so happy for him.

I would really like that happiness for myself someday.
I'm sure the time will come, someday. :)
***
Also the theme of our road-trip has been THIS SONG:
I promise that if you will watch that video twice, you will watch it a thousand times.  It will be so engrained in your mind you won't be albe to get it out.

It's fantastic.

A.

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment