Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crunch Time

C is for cookie.
Cookie is for me.
Not really...but I couldn't resist!!


***


So, I completely dropped the ball yesterday.  Which happened to be the first day of classes AND our first trip to BWWs for the semester.
How did I drop said ball, you ask?
I forgot to update this bad boy with my alphabet soup post!
But now I shall amend such mistakes!


***


As previously stated, yesterday was the first day of classes here on the BYUI campus, and I must tell you...
I AM SUPER-DUPER EXCITED FOR MY CLASSES!!!

I don't know about my classes on MWF, but at least TTh classes are going to rock the house.


Oh man...I had some ridiculously good words to post today using the letter C but I seemed to have completely forgotten them some time during the night...and now it is morning.


Also yesterday, as previously stated, was our first BWWs trip of the semester. (One of many I assure you.)  Beforehand, because there was a ludicrous wait time we stopped at Best Buy, my old stomping grounds, to check in on getting a new amp for my subs in my car.
Upon arriving I was immediately filled with nostalgia.  I missed it a little bit, and yet part of me didn't miss it at all!
The moral of the story is, I got a new amp!
So now today, after doing homework and working out I will be installing it in my car and will be annoying the neighbors with my amazingly loud rhythms!  And I couldn't be happier.


***


Being the marriage-seeking male that I am, upon arriving in any of my classes I immediately begin to scan the room for potential suiters.  My first class was a bust, but luckily my second and third class made up for it.  I found in my communications class there is even a cute canadian.
Which makes me HAVE to share something I have learned over the many years and experiences I have had in my relatively short lifetime with girls:
Canadian girls cannot be not cute.

It's a cold, hard fact people.
I have known and met a plethora of Canadian girls in my lifetime (which number could be quickly boosted by me living so close to the border no matter where I live) and all have them have been beautiful.
I think they put something in the water, personally....
Because that doesn't happen anywhere else!
CERTAINLY not all Minnesota girls are cute.
Not all Idahoan girls are cute.
Not all Utah girls are cute.
Not all American girls are cute.
But all Canadian girls?  Definitely cute.
Whether it be one of the girls from Canada whose name ALSO starts with a C, like Carly or Chanel, or if be one of the many WITHOUT a C name, like Megan or Nathalie!  Possibly even the one's whose names I cannot remember.  ALL CUTE.


***
Speaking of cute, I got my haircut yesterday, and as I was running late to my communications class a nice older lady in the hallway told me she liked my hair, and that she thought it was very cute.
Talk about a self-esteem booster.


P.S. I KNOW I'm getting older now because I am starting to like my hair more and more while it is relatively shorter vs. when it is longer.  It is just so dumb and unmanageable when it gets past a certain length.


So there it is!  I like it.
IN SPITE of the fact that my hairdresser from Evans' Beauty School seemed like she absolutely hated life, my hair, everything, and everyone.



***


I woke up before my alarm this morning, thus explaining why I have free time to post things on my blog.
THISNEVERHAPPENS.
I honestly can't tell you the last time I woke up before my alarm.
And I don't just mean a couple seconds before my alarm, because that happens all the time. I usually wake up the the click that my alarm makes right before it goes off.  Sometimes, if I gain enough alertness in the minute milliseconds before the actual alarm sounds, I can successfully turn it off before even hearing the peace-shattering, ear-piercing screech that the little black box next to my bed makes.
I mean a full freakin' HOUR before my alarm is supposed to go off.
THAT never happens.  So, finding myself in this state, I didn't quite know what to do with my life.  So I came to you, bloggy mcbloggington.


But now that I am done with this, I think I will work on some homework so that I can put my subs in sooner tonight.
TOOMUCHHAPPINESS


~Boy

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Love that I made it into your "C" post as a cute canadian. And I'm equally impressed that you woke up before your alarm. I know that is a big deal for you.

    ReplyDelete