Monday, April 16, 2012

Burger

B is for back in Bernardino.
Being back in San Bernardino was the best.
For the very last part of our road trip in SoCal we stayed with one of my recent converts, Kim Fox.
She's not really a recent convert anymore...she's been baptized for 3 1/2 years.
Which still feels like it was just yesterday to me sometimes.

THEMORALOFTHESTORYISTHATITWASAWESOME!

I was so dang happy to travel through my mission.  It made me ridiculously trunky for the mission.
TRUNKY

Our road trip was amazing.
The wedding was SO amazing.

It's hard to believe that my boy Luke is married, now.  It's a hard reality to deal with.
One of us is gone.
It's sad.
But yet I am so freakin' happy for him.  Him and his bride, Caitlin, looked so darn excited.

It made me want to be married.  Hardcore.
But in a good way!  Not the "Wo is me!" way but the "That is so what I'm supposed to be doing with my life right now!  I would enjoy that, I think."

Now we're back in Rexburg.
ANDIT'SAMAZING,TOO!!!
Our apartment is all Minnesota boys.
There are only 5 of us, and it's great.

Time to get ready for volleyball.
Because it's the greatest.

~Boy

2 comments:

  1. Love that you are doing the alphabet blog. It's kind of fun. I'm constantly thinking about my letter for the day and what I can write about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that today's letter (C) is going to be a good one. I've got TONS of things for that. :)

      Delete