Monday, July 29, 2013

E N G A A G G E E E D D D D D D D D D D D . . . . . . .

How do people do it?
I have 11 days until I get married and it is driving me nuts!  I have already waited over 100 days, and I would prefer to not wait anymore.
Blargh.

I have nonmember friends who are engaged, and their wedding is in December...OF NEXT YEAR!

Holy poop.
How can they wait that long?

I completely understand why people elope.  That makes sense.

I love you.
You love me.
Let's get married for time and all eternity!
Bam.  Done.
Instead we put ourselves through this torturous period of being engaged where we know we're going to be married soon, but we're not married now.
It's the hardest, corest form of dating there is.
And I will be happy when it's over.

Not that I'm not happy now.
I'll just ALSO be happy then...

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment