Monday, July 8, 2013

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Perhaps this should be a weekly blog...
I just don't have enough to say or keep track of on a daily basis to justify boring people with.
FOR INSTANCE
Saturday
-Picked up Crystal
-Spent lots of amazing time with Crystal
-Found a game store in Rexburg I never knew existed
-Played games
-Went to bed
Sunday
-Picked up Crystal
-Went to church
-Napped
-Dropped off Crystal
-Showered and read my book
-Went to bed

I know I've said it before, but when life is unexciting there really is no desire to blog and lots of time to do it, but when life is exciting I want to write things to do but have no time to do it.  It's a tricky balance.
***
So...what's on my mind right now you ask?
Well, I am sitting in the Ricks building contemplating whether I should buy one of the delicious BBQ Chicken Wraps and a Cranberry-Grape drink for an early first lunch or if I should just wait until I get home and eat something before going to the gym.
I'll do that second part no matter what, I'm just wondering if I'm hungry enough to justify eating a FIRST lunch now...
#FirstWorldProblems
AMIRITE?

Today is about reflections...
Reflecting on where I was a year ago today
Reflecting on where I was 5 years ago today
Reflecting on where I was 10 years ago today

I never thought or suspected in the slightest I would be where I am, doing what I am doing.
Or that I would be so close to getting married.
One month and one day.
Holy cow.

Or that I would be rocking a sweet mustache.
Don't believe me?
Not my problem.
If you know me, you know I can grow a pretty sweet mustache for absolutely no good reason.

Well, my motivation has run out...
I think I WILL get that first lunch..
My starving muscle children demand it.

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment