Thursday, May 3, 2012

Firetruck

That's all.  Firetruck.
ok...that's a lie.  I may just be using Firetruck as a filler word while I think of other F words.
ok...that's a lie, too.  I can think of TONS of F words.
Flower
Fountain
Faucet
Fat
Faint
Friend
Flatulent.
These have ALMOST nothing to do with one another.
ok...that's a lie.  They DO have something to do with one another, except the last one.  I just really wanted to use the letter L somewhere in there other than flower.


***


First and foremost, I believe that everyone at BYUI should have to take a Water Fountain awareness and etiquette class.
FOR INSTANCE:
If you have a water bottle and you are at an area where there are multiple water fountains, let's call them low fountain and high fountain, do yo fill your bottle at the high one or the low one?

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
If you said the high one please take my course on fountain etiquette.
You should fill it in the lower one so that the half dozen people who also want to get drinks of water behind you don't have to bend down repeatedly while you take the equivalent of eighteen fountain times to fill your precious bottle.
Because that's common curtesy.  Everyone likes being nice to others, right?
Right.


***


Today has been a...relatively normal day.
Unfortunately, when I have "normal" days, they are not spectacular days, and when they are not spectacular I do not feel fantastic.
Getting older has taken it's toll on me.
My roommate Caleb seems to have no problem being 28 and single, and I envy him so much.
I really wish I could go back to being complacent about this topic.
Then I would complain about it less.
Then, maybe, I would actually do something about it.
*WAH-wah....*
I am half a week away from going to all of my ex-girlfriends in high school, middle school, etc. and asking them why on earth they ever dated me.
Because I am clearly doing something wrong.
I don't know if it is because I am just slightly too unattractive.  If it's because I don't have flawless skin.  If it's because I can't lift a Volkswagen.
IDUNNO
I feel like I'm a rather amazing person, and that I have a lot to offer, but that for some reason I am never able to share it.  Maybe it's because I'm too shielded?
AGAINIDUNNO
What am I supposed to be learning from this time?  That's the only reason I can really see that it hasn't already happened,  What does my Father want me to see?!


***


Sorry, that was a depressing rant.
I promise, most of the time I am a flippin' happy person.
Just not tonight.
Too many friends...
not enough finds.


~Boy

1 comment:

  1. I confess. I fill up my water bottle on the higher one. But listen I'm just letting someone else get a little bit more exercise by bending down. I'm sorry things have been so hard for you in the girl department. I feel for you just vice versa. It's hard. Really hard. Some days I want to just give it all up and move to the north pole and be a hermit. But that wouldn't make me happy either. All we can do is trust the Lord has a plan and is preparing you for someone AMAZING and you need to be prepared to be with someone like her. Keep your chin up and eat more g's dairy. :)

    ReplyDelete