Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Too Late To Apologize

I know, I know...
I didn't update yesterday.
I HAVE AN EXCUSE!!!
I spent the night at Brenton's and he has no wifi.  I promise, otherwise I would have updated you on the status of my physical health and facial growths!

I shall do the latter first...
As you can clearly see there are TWO things to report on this image!
1.)My facial hair is coming along nicely.  Good to know my body hasn't decided to spontaneously stop producing testosterone.  That would ALSO result in a lack of me having hair on my head.  Which I clearly have a ton of...CLEARLY
2.)I am wearing a stylish Green Bay Packers sweater.  It is comfortable and a little too large.  It was also the last one of it's kind and size at the Atrium when we were down for the stockholders meeting.

Hold on, I need to get a granola bar.
.
..
...
..
.
POOF I'm back.
And the bar is delicious, I promise you.
***
Let me tell you all about what I did yesterday/today in a convenient numbered format...
-=TUESDAY=-
1.)Woke up and ran 3.5 miles.
-It wasn't as bad as the previous day, namely because I went running two hours earlier in the day, but I was still quite tired afterwards.
2.)Talked to Brenton about going to Brian's and getting the information for our window washing business.
-This failed because Brian's dad decided that he wanted to leave 4 hours earlier than originally anticipated.
3.)Went to Brenton's.
4.)Shot his bow and arrow(s).
-Haven't shot one since I was 12 years old.  It was quite exhilarating, and I still nailed the target!
5.)Went to Eric's.
6.)Went to the gym.
-After taking some of Brenton's pre-workout stuff from GNC, which got me buzzed as all get out.
7.)CRUSHED IT.
8.)Got a membership at LAFitness simply because I am quite addicted to the gym and felt so good going back after a week of not lifting.
9.)Went out on the boat.
-Learned how to knee board!  Never done it before, and I got up on my second try!  Whoop whoop!!
10.)Played volleyball for a number of hours.
11.)Collapsed sleepily on Brenton's couch.
-=WEDNESDAY=-
1.)Woke up and watched SNL digital clips with Brenton
-After having hamburgers for breakfast
-We also made a flier for our window washing business(not totally unproductive)
2.)Went to Erics
-They had a brilliant plan to go out on the boat, go to the gym, and then go out on the boat again
-I didn't like that plan, because it involved me getting sunburned, so I convinced them to stay inside instead and watch a movie and nap because we were all still tired
3.)Plan succeeded.  We watched The Marine
-It was terrible.  Period.
4.)Brenton and I went to the gym.
5.)Mildly crushed it.
6.)Came home, showered, ate dinner, and am now sitting on my couch in the basement typing this.
***
It was a load of successes delivered quite swiftly!  And tomorrow is promising to be another great day of water, wackiness, and of course, women.

It is now time for me to do something different!

Love, ~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment