Monday, October 8, 2012

General Consequences of Conference

This weekend has been full of fun!
Usually General Conference weekend is really slow and long for me.  It's FULL of learning and spiritual insights, but it is often very, very long.
10 hours of church.
That's a LOT of church.
But again, it's usually enjoyable.

Especially in October, because I get to travel down to Utah and stay with my best friend, Ivan.
This October was no exception.
...
We had an amazing weekend.

Every dream I can remember was about going back to work at Best Buy...
and I had strong impressions the whole weekend that I need to baptize my friend Kyle...
It was very strange, but awesome at the same time.

Also, I ate like crap.
And now I feel like crap.
So I need to go super hard at the gym tomorrow and work all of it out of my system.

As well I need to go super hard on the homework tomorrow because I definitely didn't do any that I planned to this weekend.

C'est La Vie!

Good night my lovelies!

~Boy

P.S. Provo has given me a new lease on life...and has helped me to possibly see things a bit differently.  Hopefully for the better!  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment