Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Racism

Now THAT is one heck of a title.
It has nothing to do with what follows, but I just saw a commercial about racism or something so it seemed fitting.
You don't have to pretend to understand. It's ok.
***
Tonight I accomplished one of my life goals...
I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers in concert.
And we had terrific seats to boot!

Sure, they weren't super close to the stage, but we were dead center and only a couple rows off the floor.

Let me say, just for your knowledge, I feel a lot of the time that being on the floor is overrated.  If you enjoy staring at the back of someone's head OR the very top of their hair, then the floor could be great!  But I'm not a huge fan.
Although it is pretty great to be THAT close to the singers.
I dunno, it's a toss-up.
You decide for yourself!  Why are you looking to me for opinions?

ANYWAY.  The show was terrific.  In every way possible.
THe ONLY downer was that I was with my parents, so I was much more reserved than I would have been if I was with my friends or complete strangers.  Still fun, though.
I took a ton of pictures and a smaller ton of videos that I will upload at some point in time...but not now.
***
Also today I played two games of Dominion(which is the best game ever made PROBABLY) with my mom.  I beat her both times.  But they were still fun!
***
I travel back to Rexburg tomorrow, so I should probably go to bed right now...but I don't want to. :(
I am so happy to be going back, but I am also so sad to be going back.  It is that way every time I go to Rexburg.
I think, currently, I am more happy to be going back, though.
EVENIFTHATMEANSIHAVETOSTARTSHAVINGAGAIN
#ILOVENOTSHAVINGFORCERTAINPERIODSOFTIME
#ITSTHESTARTOFMOVEMBER
***
It's time for me to go to bed.
***
OH YA!  I also have an internship lined up for my off track.  That will put me over on the number of credits by approximately 1 billion.  But it will look incredible on my resume.

(Imagine that e has the fancy mark over it)
***
More somewhat exciting news...
Good job to my co-ed volleyball team which won their game today!
Bad job to my mens flag football team which lost their game today!
I really wanted to play more flag football.
Luckily the last game I played I was the MVP with my two interceptions.
#NBD

G'night.

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment