Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What Country Do I Live In?

Seriously.
I traveled through my neighborhood this evening and NOT A SINGLE HOUSE HAD HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS UP!!!
...besides mine.
What the crap is up with that??
My family is big on celebrating holidays and decorating for said holidays.  Seems someone didn't tell the neighborhood that it was only 2 days until Halloween.

Which reminds me, I will be traveling back to Utah on Halloween.  I have never flown on a Holiday before.
*minor first celebration*
***
My family has a history of saving me fortune cookies for whenever I come home for any period of time.  They will do this if they just go and get chinese without me, or if I am away at school for a number of months.
Anyway.
I ate one of the fortune cookies that they had waiting on my dresser when I got home...this is what it said:
Sudden love takes the longest time to be cured.

...
uh, thanks fortune cookie.  That's not really a fortune but I guess I will stow that away with all of my other words of wisdom.

This has been a pointless story brought to you by me.
***
Did I mention the other night when I went to a halloween party that no one knew what my costume was?
It made me sad.  Just a little.
This is my costume...
So I may have lied.
ONE person knew who I was.  But he was heavily inebriated and creepy.
***
More random knowledge about me!!!
I have kept every fortune I've gotten from a fortune cookie since I left on my mission.
There are quite a few.
I keep them in my wallet.
Ask to see them sometime.  I promise they will be there.
***
I have to potty.

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment