Monday, October 29, 2012

Indoctrination of the Doctor Nation

So I have yet another nerdy confession to make.
I use the font entitled "Trebuchet" because I'm a nerd and I think that medieval warfare is really, really cool.
That's all.
***
Today is a landmark day!
I just witnessed a man get the MVP for the World Series.  Pablo.
He is 26 years old.
And he was won the World Series.
Twice.

I am 25 and I have...won a 4th grade art competition!

...Won a years supply of Tiger toys and Nabisco snacks off of a Pop-Tarts box(I think that was the box)
...Won Mr. Congeniality in a Mr. Paul Mitchell competition.  I think that was only because they made me drink a 1/2 gallon of milk despite the fact that I'm lactose-intolerant.  And then threw up on stage.
Oh you didn't know that happened?
There it is!
Take a look.  But turn down the volume.
And if you have a weak stomach...you might want to look away when you get that queazy feeling.

OHYA, the point of that was that guy has accomplished quite a bit of impressive things with his life.

My greatest accomplishment is not dying to this point.
Which is pretty dang impressive, don't get me wrong.
***
Today was the Primary Program in my home ward.  Which is by far the best Sunday in my opinion.
Watching those little kids get up there and sing.  So awesome.

Even though I napped through the last 20 minutes of it.
ITWASALMOST90MINUTESLONGDON'TJUDGEME
Then I came home and crushed a serious nap.
Serious nap.
Close to 3 hours.
S E R I O U S
***
Sometimes the internet scares me.
Somehow my YouTube page knew that I am Mormon, enjoy American Ninja Warrior, Parkour, Memes, and funny videos.  ALL IN ONE VIDEO.
I can understand...two of those assumptions.
But ALL of them?  That seems a little scary.
Crazy internet...
***
Out at school we don't get TV because we have a projector in our front room.
So while I'm home I get to watch as much as I want.
Which isn't a lot.
BUT I do get to see Pawn Stars.  Which is really the only TV I care about seeing.

I'm going to watch it now.
Because it is almost always on History Channel.
Ciao!

~Boy

P.S. A bunch of channels are playing scary movies...such as Stigmata, Scary Movie 3, and Eat Pray Love.
heh

1 comment: