Friday, October 9, 2009

All The World Is Waiting For The Sun

I promise not to mention fecal matter this time around, k?

So, I should really do something about this whole inferiority complex thing.  It's SERIOUSLY dragging me down, and I don't want to be dragged down.

Today was a pretty interesting day:
-Started off with taking a test in my Public Speaking class, for which I did not study, and knew very little concerning the subject matter.  LUCKILY, I am a genius, and probably passed with flying colors.
-Went to work and had a WONDERFUL time in the stock room doing what I do best.  That's right, punching boxes.
-Went to school, again, and listened through Marketing.  Part of the way through I realized I had too many sodas today, however, because my Wild Cherry Pepsi was not tasting so great anymore.
-Turns out, by random survey, that I am one of two people in the class who has a blog!  WHO KNEW!  This turned out to be very strange because soon after people were asking me what my blog was about, or what I talked about, and what issues I confronted.  I just shrugged and said, "my life?"  I didn't know that people blogged for a reason!  I just thought it was one of those things you do when you have nothing else to do, or when you want to say something, but have nowhere to really say it.  I didn't know I was supposed to be debating political scandals or anything...
Which leads me to love my blog even more.  While some people may decide to take stances on important issues, and share their beliefs through a blog, I am glad to just share my strange life with you.

If you have a blog, what do you blog about?
If you don't, but want one, what would you write about?
If you don't, and DON'T want one, bugger off.

~I would swallow my doubt
turn it inside out~

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment