Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One Line Lullaby

So, I am kind of obsessed with finding cool titles for songs that maybe someday I will be talented enough to write. Therefore, any really cool sentence, I try to remember for years in the future. Thought you should know.

WHAT IS NEW!!!!!?
Well, let's address the elephant in the room. Of COURSE I am a little saddened by the Packer-Vikings game. I love the Packers. Always have. Always will. But are you serious, guys?! How 'bout an offensive line! Granter, Jared Allen is a behemoth of a Paul Bunyun of a man, but can't we keep him off of Rodgers for like, 2 seconds? And while we're talking about keeping people off of other people, how 'bout we grow up our defensive line a little bit so they can TOUCH THE OTHER QUATERBACK IN 7.54 SECONDS! That was just embarrassing. It was a piss poor game for the Pack, that's for certain.

ALSO, did you know that it was National Flash Your Buddy Day? I didn't!! That is, until a certain co-worker of mine informed me with a picture and message sent to him by his friend, informing him! Who knew we HAD such national holidays!!?

My neck hurts.

I have to be up in just over 7 hours, and what I am doing? Posting on this silly blog. Where have my priorities gone!! Certainly up from where they used to be, when at this time I would either be playing WoW or hanging out with women! Two polar opposite activities, neither of which I am terribly proud of.

ANOTHER fun thing I learned today is that I have lost over 10 lbs since being home from my mission!! Granted, I've been home for almost a year, but seriously! I am so proud/happy with myself. You should be, too!

I start my SECOND Service Learning project tomorrow afternoon at a nearby high school tutoring after school. Do I know anything about tutoring? Nope. Do I know anything about high school? Probably not anymore. What? You may say to yourself, "But Boy, haven't you only been graduated from High School for a couple years?" The answer is yes! But I bet it has changed a ton, what with these hip-hop videos and emo bands running rampant! Darn hooligans! Before you know it, I'll have to chase the kids off my lawn with a shovel, telling them to pull up their pants and explaining that when I was their age we respected our elders!!

I'm pretty sure I had more to say, but I can't remember what it was. Chances are, it was not terribly important...

~I need this old train to break down~

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment