Monday, October 12, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!

This is where I make some huge announcement that would blow the socks of the internet!  Unfortunately the only thing I have to announce is that I'M FREAKIN' SICK!!!  Not just your garden variety sick, but like, I have gone through an entire box of kleenex, a quart of YO-J, over a gallon of water, and a bushel of grapes.  There was other food mixed in there, don't worry.
But holy cow!  I never get sick like this!!
Talk about bummers!

PLUS, I have already missed one day of work, and forced to miss at LEAST one more on Wednesday and am missing all of my classes tomorrow.
School I don't REALLY feel terrible about, but work stinks.

So, that's all!
Talk to you later.

Question of the day?
When was the last time you were sick?  Are you sick now?  What happened?!?!

~If you want to be happy for the rest of your life go and make a pretty woman your wife~

~Boy

2 comments: