Thursday, October 8, 2009

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

I'm going to let you in a big secret.  We're going to take a trip down into the inner sanctum of my soul for this one.
Are you ready?
I'm ready.
Here goes...
I always seem to poo at the most awkward times.
Like if someone has left their keys in my house, and they're pounding in the window to get back in.
Like at the end of a date.
Like at the beginning of a date.
Like in the middle of a date.
Like right as the girls show up.
Like two minutes after I went to the bathroom at work.
It's a burden I tell you!  And these are not just happy little bathroom trips, no.  These are fantastic battles of good vs. evil.  Sauren vs. Gandolf 1-on-1 action in my toilet bowl.  I won't say which one I am, but I am certainly no evil dark lord of all that is evil and dark.

Phew, it feels good to get that off my chest.  Now we can move on to better things!

So, I watched the Dragonball Evolution movie this evening at a friend's house, and I must say: IT WAS AWESOME!  Although my friends told me not to waste my time on it, and that it was really lame, and no one should see it, I persevered.(Is that spelled right?)
Sure, it didn't follow the story line.
I'll grant you that it was lacking a LOT of main characters.
It also had nothing in common with the TV show besides the fact that it was about balls...involving dragons, a thing named Goku, another thing named Balma, and a couple more named ChiChi, Yamcha, and Master Roshi.  Oh ya, and Piccolo.  What's up with that guy?
DESPITE all of these glaring, terrible things about the movie, I loved it purely.  Much like how Jonathon loved David.  Sure, he might have walked on rooftops after midnight.  He allegedly slept with strange women, and then conspired to have their husbands murdered, but does that change what Jonathon thinks of him?  No.
This describes my love for this movie.  It was great in it's own way.

In other news, I had amazing pizza for lunch!

Trying to get home tonight, I got lost in downtown St. Paul for a while, and ended up crossing the Highway 52 bridge MORE than once.

Now, I need to work out quick, and get to bed, so I can wake up ready for my Public Speech Exam that I haven't studied for!

~I can't take this; born to break this;
she's going away, she's going away,
what's wrong with my life today?~

~Boy

P.S. TOTALLY have a new celebrity crush in Emmy Rossum.  Way better looking than a cartoon Bulma.  AND she played Christine in the new Phantom of the Opera.  Killer voice in semi-victorian garb shooting laser guns?!  Sign me up!! Twice.

1 comment:

  1. It's called Google Image, shark in pool. I know i'm genius : )

    ReplyDelete