Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Relapse?

So, although my headache is now gone, my cough has returned with a vengeance.  Fantastic.
I wonder if there would be any negative side-effects of taking a Dayquil and the Naproxen I already took...
I guess I could check the internet...
***
I really enjoy playing guitar.  I almost learned another song tonight, from no experience to mastery.
I think I could be good IF I was dedicated at all.  The problem is, I just get so darn distracted.  So very, very easily.
That is usually why I forget to blog on here most nights.
***
My music collection is becoming more and more organized.  Which is nice.  I've wanted to organize all my songs and get all of the information for them and album artwork and everything probably since I got this computer, and now it is finally coming to fruition.  If only I didn't get distracted so easily...
***
Tonight I ended up having to teach at FHE with basically no preparation at all.  Long story short, there was a snowstorm, lots of people didn't come.  I was put in charge due to leadership absence, and then the teacher didn't come either.  So I pulled a lesson out of my magical hat and gave it.  Not my best.  Probably not my worst.  Luckily I have a chance to redeem myself in a couple weeks.  That should be better.  Because, you know, I'll have time to prepare it and get everything all ready and will know that I'm giving the lesson more than an hour in advance.  And that's always nice.

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment