Thursday, January 6, 2011

Addictions

So...here I am, at 5 A.M. on Thursday morning, and I still haven't gone to sleep.  I got home from a pretty good Rock Band 3 party at Kyle's house in River Falls and decided to clean up my room because it is A MESS!  Well, was a mess.  Now it's cleaner.  Thank heavens.
It got really messed up on Monday night when Ivan spent the night and we brought in our family room TV to my room so we could have some amazing gaming opportunities!  Well, to do that, we had to shuffle some other stuff around, now leaving that stuff to go elsewhere, creating a mess.
ANYWAY, that's not the point of the story.
The point of the story is that at the same time that I started cleaning my room (and eating an orange as part of my goal to eat a fruit a day) I started watching The Biggest Loser on hulu.  In case you don't know what that is, it's a TV show about big people who compete to lose the most weight.
It really makes me want to work out.  Badly.  I really hope I'm never obese.  And luckily, hope leads to faith, faith leads to action.  Yay for true principles!
***
Speaking of goals that I've already mentioned and put down in multiple places:
I lied.  I didn't end up putting them down on my desktop in Excel like I said I was going to.  I got distracted and end up not.  But, I will do it now.  I am going to take a break from this post so that I can.
***
It's done.  They're written down now.
***
Holy cow this show is amazing!  That will never happen to me.  I don't care if the last thing I can do is starve myself, I won't ever be that big.  Ever.
Think of the stretch marks.  Jeepers.
***
I like thinking about my mission.  Those are happy memories.
Missions are amazing because despite the fact that every day you face disappointment, heartache, and upset I can only remember happiness and blessings.
AND I HAD KIDNEY STONES!!
So many rough, bad times, but yet life was still awesome!  I want to talk to my converts.  They're all awesome.
***
I forget what else I wanted to say, but life is amazing.  I am excited for school to start in April, and I'm really grateful for my friends and family.
Now on to those goals...

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment