Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Postacular!

Today was a day!  I don't know how to describe it really.  I woke up at 7:30, so that was darn early, and I worked until 4:30, so that was a lot of work.  During lunch I went to Wendy's with Ivan, but only took my lunch after I had finished updating one computer to Windows 7.  It was awesome!  I got a whole 2 done today!  Well...almost 2.  Like.... 1 and 3/4.
After work I went to Ivan's, and watched him play Fable 3 for a while before we left for FHE.
FHE was good, but we were scared that not many people were gonna show up.  It was 7'o'clock and there were like 6 people there.  By the end we had more like 20 or something.  So that was neat-o!
***
Now Ivan is at my house, spending the house, and we are Skyping with our friend Mandy, who is at BYU-Idaho, and her roommate, whoever that is.
It is fun.  Girls are giggly.  Ivan is a ladies man.  I am typing this.
***
Other than that, today wasn't really exciting or anything.  Just a lot of work and play.  Hopefully after we are done with Skype we can play video games!!  YAY!

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment