Saturday, January 29, 2011

BlahBlahBlah

Sometimes, life is just boring.
It's unfortunate that that time just happens to fall during the days when I am sick and have absolutely nothing to do.
***
Today was nice.  Woke, up.  My home teachers ACTUALLY visited my home and taught me here instead of at the institute like usual.
It's always nice when others get to see how far away I really live, so that they can feel some form of sympathy.
Then I caught up on my favorite tv shows, being The Office and Community.  I also am trying to like another new show called Perfect Couples.  It's just not doing it for me, though.  Then I took a nap.
I woke up, again, and headed to the Fun-Filled Friday activity at the Institute of Religion where we watched my copy of How To Train Your Dragon, that my home teacher Chris had borrow earlier that day for that specific purpose.  It was an ok evening.  The best part was all the hot chocolate I got to drink.  And there was some donuts there, too.  Which were nothing special.  Except for that last apple fritter.  I love apple fritters.  Mm mm, apple fritters.*
***
I took a Nyquil about an hour and a half ago, and so I am getting quite woozy.  I think it's time to read from the New Testament and go to sleep, now.  Romans is so interesting!!  I can see why many born-agains would get their facts terribly screwed up due to it, but I can also see how easy it would be to overcome any skepticism they might have.  Oh, if I only had the knowledge and gusto that I do now, back when I was a missionary.  Hindsight stinks.
*See, Inside Joke.

~Boy

P.S. I also played guitar for a bit somewhere in there.  I don't quite remember when, so if you're looking for a minute-by-minute breakdown of my life, I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment