Monday, August 13, 2012

Back On The Bike

The other day my mom asked me about my running.
I will admit.  It had basically fallen off a cliff.
...or I pushed it off said cliff.

I run best when I'm angry.  And I haven't been too angry while back home.
Tonight, after reading a special friend's post I decided it was time to get back to running.
I don't know why, really.
It had next to nothing to do with running.
But it made me want to go running.
So I went running.
It wasn't my fastest outing ever, but it WAS my furthest(back home at least)

It's harder to run back here.  I don't exactly understand WHY it's harder, but I swear that it is.
My favorite place to go running in Idaho was up in the fields.  Park in the cul de sac near the fields, run for a couple miles in one direction, then turn around and go back.  Usually later in the evening.  So relaxing.  So peaceful.  So dry.
Here, however, it's humid.  Not ALL the time, but it's definitely more humid than Rexburg.  Again, not exactly sure why it's easier there, but it may also have something to do with the fact that I have company.  I've come to really enjoy running with others.  Running alone just isn't the same anymore.
***
I just bit off one of my calluses. On my left ring finger palm area thing.
***
I will never see the movie Premium Rush.  It looks terrible.  Even if it does have JGL starring in it.
***
it's official.
The mustache section of my facial hair has now begun to curl over my upper lip.
This means it is getting long.  Officially.
I can't lie, however, sometimes I do want to shave it, or at least groom it a little.  Maybe just go back down scruff.  Or make something out of it, like a mustache, or a goatee, or mutton chops, or any other number of combinations!
But I probably won't.

After watching a close friend wax his back the other week, it has made me seriously think about mangrooming.  I'm not going to be crazy or anything.  But I have seriously contemplated waxing my chest.
HEYTHISISTOOMUCHINFORMATIONI'LLSTOP
***
It was a darn good weekend.
But would you look at that, it's my bed time(and by that I of course mean I am exhausted) so I'll just leave you with the following teaser...
-Eric ate the hottest pepper known to man called a Ghost Pepper(I believe)
-Brian danced with two obviously gay men
-I learned to wakeboard!

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment