Thursday, August 23, 2012

Make You Understand What Makes Me

Ok, I found a shorter one...this should be better:

9 lasts.
1. last cigarette: Never had one.
2. last beverage: Bottled Water
3. last kiss: About 5 months ago
4. last movie seen: Bourne Ultimatum
5. last phone call: Brad
6. last cd played: Haha, who plays CDs anymore?
8. last time you cried: I do not remember
9. last girlfriend/boyfriend: ElJay, over a year ago.

8 have you evers.

1. have you ever dated one of your best friends: Someone who WAS a best friend and then we dated?  No.  Dated someone and they BECAME my best friend?  Yes.
2. have you ever been on a date: Yes
3. have you ever slept with somebody and regretted it: Actually slept?  No.  I never regret sleep.
4. have you ever fallen in love: I stepped in it, and I may have tripped, but I don't know if it was an all-out FALL.
5. have you ever lost someone you loved: Of course
6. have you ever been depressed: You KNOW it
7. have you ever been drunk and threw up: I have never been drunk, period.
8. have you ever snuck out of your house: I'm pretty sure I've snuck out of every house I've ever lived in.

Places You've been. (states, other countries, etc)
Arizona, California, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming.(Yes, that is alphabetic order)

And Canada and Japan

6 things you've done today.
1. Built a fire pit
2. Took two showers
3. Played Volleyball
4. Ate dinner at the Global Market Place
5. Went to the bathroom at LEAST once
6. Ate two Snack Packs for late night dessert

5 favorite things in no order.
1. Working Out
2. Sleep
3. Filming With My GoPro
4. Ice Cream
5. Time Spent In Close Proximity To Desirable Females

4 people you can tell [almost] anything to.
1. Brenton
2. Eric
3. Brian
4. Kyle

3 wishes.
1. I could fly(duh!)
2. I was married
3. World peace(or something just to make the hippies happy)

2 things you want to do before you die.
1. Get married
2. Cut out my bad habits

-Those are actually two answers that I wrote when I was 19.  I think I'll keep them, because they unfortunately still apply.  Apparently I haven't done a great job at either of them...

1 thing you regret.
1. Sin

Best
1. Friend: Ivan
2. Vacation: That's a tough one!  I haven't taken a really good one in a while.

Worst
1. Time of day: Morning
2. Memory: Getting a catheter after my brain surgery

Last
1. Person you saw: Eric/Brenton/Ali(Three way tie)
2. Person you hugged: Brenton
3. Instant message: Kelsey Wells
4. Text: Brenton

First
1. Best Friend: Rusty
2. Beach: Gross beach in Wisconsin
3. Obsession: Video Games

Today
1. What are you doing now: Updating my blog while on the toilet(TMI, I know)
2. Wearing: Cut-off sweat shorts and my signature Packers sweater
4. What did you eat for lunch: Corn bread muffins, strawberry banana yogurt and orange juice
5. Better than yesterday?: Yes'm

Tomorrow
1. Wake up: Whenever I feel like it
2. Got any plans?: Go to the State Fair if it's not raining too hard
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: Not going to the gym...

Favorite
1. Number: 33
3. Color: White
4. Season: Autumn

***
There you go!

I am undeniably more tired from the time I started filling that out.
Did that sentence even make sense?

I am going to veg out for a while before going to bed.

~Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment