Saturday, August 11, 2012

Something About Fall Out Boy

I really wanted to make the title a Fall Out Boy title, because they always have super cool titles that have next to nothing to do with the song or album.
MORALOFTHESTORY?
I like Fall Out Boy, I guess!
and definitely their titles!!
I guess...
***
This will be a vent.  And for that I apologize.
You have been warned.

Why do people feel the need to withhold the truth?  I don't think I understand it.
I suppose it is definitely possible that I engage in this practice, too, from time to time, but I can't remember a specific event of this happening.  Probably selective memory.
ANYWAY
We're going back to my conversation with Amanda, just for starters.  We will move past this quickly.
-Why did she feel the need to not tell me she doesn't like my friends?
Rewind to a couple weeks ago...
-Why did Brian feel the need to lie to all of his roommates about who he had been spending late night time with?
Fast Forward to tonight...
-Why did Brenton feel the need to get me to drive 30 minutes to his house with promises of doing something exciting with every intention of sitting on the couch and watching Family Guy?(which is not the same as doing something exciting...)
Rewind to when I was 7 years old...
-Why did my family parents feel the need to tell my older siblings they were getting a divorce but left me out of the loop so that one evening we would come home and my mom would conveniently be gone?
Fast Forward to the future sometime...
-Why does the President/supreme ruler of the united earth/chancellor feel the need to lie?
(ok, so I made this one up.  Just go with it.)

Seriously President/chancellor guy, what the crap?

Perhaps all these lies have created some trust issues.  I don't know.  That would be depressing.
I THINK I am well-adjusted.
We'll just assume that I'm more normal than a lot of people, k? k.
RANT OVER
***
I talked to my good friend Jackie on the drive home tonight.  She is a 23-years young, attractive girl that lives in Utah, aka the heart of Mormon territory.  She is unmarried.  She has also given up hope.
She tells me that she hasn't.  But she has.
She doesn't know if she will ever get married, at least definitely not in the next couple years.  It was sad.
It makes my heart go out to all of those young(or old), beautiful women that long to be married but aren't for whatever reason.
I'm also talking to my friend Kelsey, currently, who is also in the same situation.  Again, my heart goes out.
***
I feel the need to put in something positive here.
The rest of the post has been rather depressing, so here is something positive!
Tomorrow is my home wards wet and wild day, which means a day of boating/wakeboarding/waterskiing, friends, and food!
***
Last night I slept for 11 hours, so I've felt pretty good today.
That's right.  11 hours straight.  Well, almost straight.  I did wake up around 10AM and use the bathroom quickly before returning to sleep.
However, I skipped the gym today and ate like crap.  Which I just realized is completely related to the ego depletion from yesterday!!
Oh man, small world.
And that, folks, is a wrap!

~Boy


P.S. Hoods make me sleepy, because I feel safe inside them.  Nice.
There is a little piece of information for you that you didn't know before.

Yes, I am feeling somewhat sleepy now.

P.P.S. I just saw a TV ad for Cougarlife.com
I don't consider that to be a coincidence, seeing as how the topic earlier was older ladies(mormon relative, not world relative) who are unmarried.

No comments:

Post a Comment