Friday, August 3, 2012

Flying Leaves

Oh I cannot wait for autumn.  I enjoy literally everything about it.
I dare you to try and find a thing I don't, because you may be surprised to find out I am not exaggerating.
***
I am much more awake tonight, so you, beloved reader, are in for a treat!
Unfortunately, however, I am also heavily distracted by Conan O'Brien on TV.
Now THAT is a man who knows his target market.  He just reviewed a video game for the heck of it, even when he knows nothing about video games...
...this is boring as all get out to read, I'm done with it and I apologize.
***
It is officially Friday, even if I don't celebrate it as such yet, and that means it's practically the weekend!  Woohoo!!
Tomorrow night we are hoping to have an amazing pool party with some friends that we also hope to make tomorrow night.
This may sound strange to you, but trust me, we have thought this plan through quite thoroughly.  When it succeeds(or fails) with glory I shall inform you tomorrow or Saturday, in case I had too much fun Friday and wasn't able to tell you.
Ya know, just covering my back side.
***
This is a picture of my face.
It is amazing, no?
Every day I grow to love it more.  Mostly because of the awkward lazy man's beard that adorn's it's glorious surface.

No, but seriously, every day that passes I grow to love my body more.  This was definitely not the case many a year ago.
Heck.
Even many a month ago.
I saw a picture of myself when I was in high school just tonight while playing Cribbage with my mom.(Which I had never played before)
I will go grab it, take a picture of it with my webcam and show it to you so that you can have the pleasure of viewing me from the past as well!
.
..
...
In case that's not a close up enough of myself, perhaps I will give you a better close-up of just me!
-I'll explain this photo in this brief space.
This was taken my senior year of high school at my Grandparents home in Cumberland, WI.  I am on the far right of this photo, dressed in all black (with an Invader Zim t-shirt), a baseball cap, and bleach blonde hair.
(Don't ask)
-Yup.  That's me.
I believe I had my braces off by this point, but it wasn't a pretty picture nonetheless.  I think I may even be, this is hard to believe, paler than I am now.
So there you have it.  A glimpse into my past.
Now I would like to know more about you! Please tell me sometime.
Perhaps we can be friends.
:)


****************************************************
I have something to confess...
(This happens a lot on this page, I understand)
I didn't just go to grab this picture.  I also went to the bathroom.
AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING...
Because chances are you are a female, and have never experienced this, I become genuinely sad when I pee on the seat.  I get very disappointed in myself.
Seriously.  That just happened.
***
In other news my whole house smells like bacon!
My mother today, being the fantastic baker that she is, decided to try a new recipe that she found called Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies.
I will tell you this much...they are delicious!
Not even necessarily because of the bacon.  But that does add a great level of taste to it.
THEN after making those, she decided to be even MORE amazing and make Chocolate Dipped Potato Chip Pecan Sugar Cookies.
Can you say Best Mom Ever?  Because I can.
It's really easy.
Just say Jean.
That's my mom.
She's Jean.
***
Alright, it's time for me to do something other than sit on my computer before bed.
Ciao, mi amigos!

~Boy


OH OH OH!  I forgot.
Watch that.  It's super catchy.
And yes, I know it's country.
Don't talk to me about it.  The transition is rough...

1 comment:

  1. 1. I can't even tell that's you in the picture. I wouldn't have known had you not given details and shown a close up.
    2. Embrace the country side of you and be not ashamed.
    3. Just be glad that nature is your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete