Thursday, August 2, 2012

Progressive Progress Is The BEST Kind Of Progress

Well...it is.

We are all tired.  We get plenty of sleep, we eat decently well, and we stay physically fit, yet we are dead tired.  Every day.
It is mildly disconcerting.
Yet I am too tired, and lazy, to do anything about it.
P.S. You may think that I have some multiple personality disorder or something, but I'm talking about Brenton, Eric, and I.  I am not crazy. :)
***
I have decided that I dislike the sun.
For MANY reasons.  And I have found another!
I ran the regular loop around my neighborhood tonight, which is about 3.5 miles.  It took me 2 minutes less at night than it did in the day.  Namely because it is a lot cooler.  Because the sun is gone.

Sorry, my thoughts tonight are kinda jumbled.  I DID just run a bunch and am already very tired from the day's happenings.
****************************************************
Today a friend of mine who I had a crush on for a long while told me that my break beard looks good.  And she doesn't like facial hair.
It's a shame she was never interested in me.  She could be seeing a whole lot more of this beard.  Until of course I go back to school...then the relationship would have to end, I guess, because the beard would be gone.(assuming that's all she was interested in)
This is how I feel right now EXACTLY~~~~~>
****************************************************
Last story for the night.
We (Brenton, Eric, and I, again) went to Somerset and floated the Apple River.  It was about a 3 hour float normally, but we took our time.
We spent the day with snorkels looking along the bottom for cool stuff.
-The Apple River is notorious for people dropping things in it.
The following is a comprehensive, extensive list of the things we found...
-1 billion plastic-beaded Mardi Gras necklaces
-4 crappy pairs of sunglasses
-1 pair of really nice Oakley sunglasses
-2 dollars
Needless to say, the day was a success.  We had hoped to find more, but beggars can't be choosers.

Now it is time for bed.  I will enjoy it immensely.

~Boy

P.S. Oh, in case you didn't notice, I got a hair cut.  It makes me look older, and the hair stylist had no problem pointing out areas of concentrated gray hair on the sides of my head, but I feel it goes better with my beard than long hair.
Long hair + beard = hobo
Short hair + beard = classy
Yes, I think I'm classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment