Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Your Flower's Drowning In Some Bitter Tea

Ladies!
Let me ask you a question...
Is it cliché to play guitar for a girl?
Now that you've answered that, answer this:
Is it cliché to play guitar for a girl on a date?
...
Not that I am good enough to ever do this, so don't get excited...in case you were excited.
***
Last night, while I was NOT falling asleep(which you already knew about if we are Facebook friends) I decided to listen to a General Conference talk on my handy, dandy space phone using my General Conference app.  I pulled one up at random and it ended up being President Uchtdorf's talk from the Sunday morning session of this April 2012 conference, entitled The Merciful Obtain Mercy.
I'll go ahead and throw in a link to it, in case you don't remember it or have never heard it:
It is wonderful.  JUST wonderful.
...man.  I had so many things to talk about, that I was thinking of earlier today.  What were they?!

My mom was talking to me about dating today while we went to pick out what fire pit she wants me to build.
It was...enlightening.
Needless to say, I will try my best to apply the knowledge gained from this exchange.
***
So...the one thing that stinks about working out every day?
I made this large so you could see it easily.  My hands have some serious calluses on them.
My hands were once notorious for being baby smooth and incredibly soft.  Now they are only incredibly soft and somewhat smooth.  Well, ok, they are smooth, just not on my palms.
ANYWAY...
kicked that dead horse to death.


***************************************


I have some more confessions to make...and you won't understand how they can coexist, but trust me they do.
1.)I love action movies.
2.)I have not yet finished seeing the Bourne Trilogy.
I saw the first, Bourne Identity, MANY times.
I saw the first half of Bourne Supremacy twice.  I finished it today for the first time.
I will now, as soon as I finish typing this, watch the third, Bourne Ultimatum.
So, I kind of want to be done typing.

So I will be!

~Boy

P.S. I may shave tomorrow.  We will see.
P.P.S. I may be eating a lot of ice cream during this presentation.
May.

No comments:

Post a Comment