Saturday, August 18, 2012

Priest

Brother Sam believed that light could hold the darkness at bay.
But darkness is defined by light.  Darkness cannot exist without light.
It is by definition the absence of light.
So light must be found out there.  Somewhere.

THIS is the reason I love entertainment.
***
I don't have much time, because I am in the middle of a marathon. (nearing the end technically) but I thought I would quick update you on my life.

It's pretty awesome!  Tomorrow we are going cliff jumping in a state park into a pool of water that is 120 ft. deep.  I looked it up online and it looks amazing.  It is going to be a good day.
-Swimming/jumping
-Dinner with friends
-Clubbing
Now...I use that term in a very loose sense.  We will be in a club, and we will be dancing, and it will be fun!  But we will not be doing the normal club things, like inappropriate dancing, drinking, or drugs.

NOW! back to the marathon.

~Boy

P.S. I hope that you have had a terrific couple days and that the weekend brings you much joy.
P.P.S. I trimmed up my neck beard so I don't look like such a homeless wreck.
Now I look like I'm a homeless wreck who occasionally has a razor and SOMEWHAT cares what he looks like.

That's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment